Acacia honey: healing properties and use
Acacia honey is one of most wanted and most selling type of honey in the world. It is produced from the nectar of thee acacia flower. You should be especially careful, since the acacia tree is poisonous, except the flowers, that are white and smelly, and are connected in clusters long about 20 cm. Planted acacia gives a lot more nectar than the one that grows in the forest, that is why canopy is much bigger, they receive more sun so there is more flowers.
Acacia blooms in the middle of the spring, for better input of nectar warmer nights and days and more humid mornings suit it. Considering that it blooms in the beginning of May when bees companies are still undeveloped, bees cannot entirely use it, but apart from that in one round from an average hive you can get 30-50 kg of acacia honey.
During the time of acacia blooming bees are so preoccupied with it that there is no possibility of taking in nectar from other plants. Today it is difficult to find pure, chemically correct product in agriculture.
For months it remains in liquid state and crystallizes very slowly, because in its composition contains more fructose than glucose. Bee themselves successfully hibernate, if they can hibernate on the acacia honey.
Because of it properties it is listed in the most precious TYPES OF HONEY. Main reason for healing benefits of honey lies on the fact that honey is not treated with insecticides and pesticides. Acacia honey is for its pleasant and mild taste and reduced presence of pollen (that is not wanted because of allergies) and exceptional healing properties, it is very useful in the diet of young people. This honey, because of its specific aroma, increases appetite and quickly replenishes lost energy. Regulates secretion of acid in the stomach, and it is good as wanted preventive with bronchial disturbances. It has a positive property with people that suffer from insomnia or are exposed to stress and tension during the day.
Acacia honey is best to use every morning, one tea spoon before breakfast (if needed use more), or dissolved in warm water, milk, tea, or even better in apple vinegar. It is recommended to use it with chamomile tea, because it increases the effect of tea and honey.
Acacia honey can be preserved in room temperature, without influence from sun light.
- ALARMING REDUCTION OF BEES
- Periods in the Development of Bees
- Grazing with bees
- Honey is the Best Antibiotic Against Infections and Bacteria
- Antioxidation Properties of Honey
- Efficiency of Propolis in Treatment of Various Diseases
- Honey is Natural Treasure
- Using bes's Products for Prevention
- Bee's Products are the Cleanest Natural Product
- How to Protect Wax from Insecticides?
- Acacia honey: healing properties and use
- Applications and Characteristics of Linden Honey
- Sunflover Honry: Health Effects And Application
- Healing Properties of Shilajit (Mumiyo)
- Color, taste and aroma of honey
- What Is The Procedure For Analyying And Rating Honey Quality?
- Bees Products in Medicine
- Honeydew: chemical composition and why do bees collect it
- Honey Schnapps - Healing Properties, Preparation, usage and reciepe
- Crystallization Of Honey