Sunflover Honry: Health Effects And Application
Sunflower is a well known oily plant, that when it begins to pollinate presents a very important bee pasture. Sunflower flowers give bees during favorable year abundance of nectar and pollen powder. It blooms in the beginning of July and lasts for 20 days, and in areas where there are differences in planting time it can prolong the pasture up to a month. Nectar is mostly secreted during warm days and with morning dews at a temperature of 24-30 C. On a single plant there can be up to 1.500 flowers of which the first ones produce most nectar. That it is good to move the bees right before blooming. On all types of soil it does not pollinate equally, depending on the type of seed. Under favorable conditions strong bee communities can produce up to 30 kg and more.
Sunflower honey is highly ranked in the world. The biggest manufacturers are France and Spain. Only pure honeydew and certain special homogenous types of honey are before it regarding quality. The reason is extremely high concentration of flower pollen and some minerals dissolved in sunflower honey. Its color varies from yellow to orange. It has a pleasant taste. People unjustly avoid it due to its fast crystallizing property. Consuming crystallized honey is very useful because by long-lasting melting of crystals of honey through sub-tongue glands all beneficial substances, by a shortest way possible, are introduced in the organism.
Consummation of honey in countries of Far East in the last decades has greatly increased. Great credit for that goes to schools in Japan and China that introduced for their students a mandatory honey consummation. It should be added that out of total sold amount of honey, sunflower honey is in the first place. As far as SAD and Canada, due to transition to hybrid types, sunflower is entirely lost. It is present only in southern parts where due to good weather there are conditions for growing it, and with for producing sunflower honey.
Crystallization occurs after two months, so for those that are bothered by this, it is recommended to place the jar with sunflower honey in a container with warm water of 45 degrees. Sunflower honey has a pleasant taste and smell. Specific structure of sunflower makes this honey recognizable. Sunflower honey contains enzymes, minerals, organic acids, vitamins…
Even though many people point out that sunflower honey is not as nearly as nutritional as other types of honey, the truth is quite the opposite. It acts beneficially for stomach-intestine, lung, and kidney diseases, and especially for diseases of the heart and blood vessels. It affects wound healing, dermatitis, rhinitis and sinusitis. It is recommended for all heart patients, older people that need rest and additional energy, and children during their development. As other honeys it owns anti-microbial properties.
Due to its extraordinary healing properties sunflower honey is recommended for all types of cold, sneezing, flu… It is best to dissolve it in tea, you should only take care that the temperature of the water is not over 45 degrees so that the honey would keep its nutritional ingredients.
- ALARMING REDUCTION OF BEES
- Periods in the Development of Bees
- Grazing with bees
- Honey is the Best Antibiotic Against Infections and Bacteria
- Antioxidation Properties of Honey
- Efficiency of Propolis in Treatment of Various Diseases
- Honey is Natural Treasure
- Using bes's Products for Prevention
- Bee's Products are the Cleanest Natural Product
- How to Protect Wax from Insecticides?
- Acacia honey: healing properties and use
- Applications and Characteristics of Linden Honey
- Sunflover Honry: Health Effects And Application
- Healing Properties of Shilajit (Mumiyo)
- Bees Products in Medicine
- What Is The Procedure For Analyying And Rating Honey Quality?
- Honeydew: chemical composition and why do bees collect it
- Color, taste and aroma of honey
- Honey Schnapps - Healing Properties, Preparation, usage and reciepe
- What types of honey there are?